BEFORE CHECK-IN DAYBefore your camp session starts, you will receive email communications with the following information:
- Arrival time
- Your child's cabin assignment and color - campers wear this color on Sunday
- Reminders to complete or update all medical forms
WHAT TO HAVE WITH YOUPlease bring with you:
- All medications (Do not put in your luggage) in a gallon ziploc container, labeled with your child's name
- The name(s) of person with permission to pick up your child
- Any mail that you wish to drop off for your camper - labeled with your child’s name.
THE CHECK-IN PROCESS
- Please come to the Biophilia Center (main campus) exhibit hall for a tour and hike to Camp Longleaf.
- Luggage will be unloaded and taken by our staff to your child’s assigned cabin.
- All campers must turn in medications to the camp infirmary.
- Counselors will meet campers and parents at the cabins to help them get settled.
- Campers randomly choose a bed in the cabin. This is the quickest and fairest way to get all campers settled in a bed. Saving beds is not allowed.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE
- Parents can visit the Camp store to purchase Camp Longleaf merchandise for their camper. Snack bar is also open for drinks and snacks.
- Camp staff members are available to answer questions or assist parents.
Camp longleaf is an easy choice for summer fun. Getting to Camp should be easy too! The new Camp Longleaf facility is approximately one quarter mile from the main buildings. It is located on Miller Rd off Hwy 20.
- Pick-up is at 11am on Friday
- Come directly to the Camp Longleaf dining hall to sign out your camper(s)
- Luggage will be packed and ready for pick up
- The camp store and snack bar will be open
- The Biophilia Center (main campus) will be open from 9am-2pm
Drop Off Address
Pick Up at Camp Longleaf